Yes, we have space available in our schedule for new patients, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family.
Family Dental Services in Mirrabooka
We can provide most of the dental services your family needs at our Mirrabooka, WA dental clinic:
- Preventive care—check-ups, cleans, digital x-rays, gum health, oral cancer screening
- General dentistry—gum disease treatment, emergency services
- Children’s dentistry—examinations, fluoride treatments, dental sealants
- Cosmetic treatments—veneers, teeth whitening, dental crowns, tooth implants
- Restorative care—crowns and bridges, dentures and partials, dental implants
If it’s been a while since your last visit to the dentist, and you are feeling apprehensive about the condition of your teeth, we’d like to reassure you that there are no judgments here. We cannot change the past, but we can help re-direct the future by helping you achieve and maintain good oral health.
Help With Dental Anxiety
Don’t let dental anxiety keep you away from routine dental care either. Dr Peter Duke has a unique approach for patients who experience anxiety, and he can help you get the dental care you need and deserve. We also have a therapy dog named Benji to help nervous patients feel more comfortable.
We warmly welcome new patients and their families to Western Smiles Dental Care in Mirrabooka, WA.
We look forward to hearing from you and providing you with quality dental care.