Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We firmly believe that there is no such thing as a silly question, so we welcome any and all of them from our patients. For your convenience, we have included some of these that we regularly hear on this page. But if your question isn’t answered, please give us a call or bring it to your next scheduled dental booking.
We look forward to helping educate you on your oral health.
- When choosing a new dentist, why is it important to ask if they are an accredited practice?
- How can I find out more about your infection control standards?
- I am very nervous about visiting the dentist; how can you help?
- I haven’t visited the dentist in many years; has the experience improved?
- Are you accepting new patients?
- What should I consider when choosing a new dentist?
- What is general dentistry?
- I feel very nervous about the thought of attending a new dentist. How can you help me?
- I’m not happy with the appearance of my teeth. Can you help me?
- Do dental implants look and feel like real teeth?
- At what age should a child attend for their first dental visit?