Natural Look and FeelDownload flyer (coming soon)
Dentures, also known as false teeth, are prosthetic devices constructed to replace missing teeth, and which are supported by surrounding soft and hard tissues of the oral cavity. Conventional dentures are removable, however there are many different denture designs, some which rely on bonding or clasping onto teeth or dental implants.
Advanced dental materials create dentures that are more comfortable, more durable and fit better than your parents and grandparents ever imagined. But perhaps the greatest advancement in modern denture science is the ability to recreate much more natural-looking smiles.
- Artificial denture teeth are designed to have the look and feel of natural teeth.
- Each tooth can be positioned individually and “naturally” to give dentures a more realistic appearance.
- The 21st century offers a much more natural choice of colors for artificial gums and teeth.
- New processing methods ensure the best possible fit, function and comfort.
- The leading manufacturers are continuously introducing new and exciting products to the marketplace, in response to the demands of the million Australians who currently wear full or partial dentures.